Monday, February 26, 2007

Sunday Dinner at Talbots

Morrie gives Holly a playful squeeze.
Holly is my first (which makes her my eldest) niece. There is just something special about that "first born." I have always adored her. She is a beautiful, talented and wonderful woman!
Becca and Aubryn love to listen to music together.
Aubryn played her violin for Becca.
Nick and Braedon love to play games. You can get a peek of Nick's braces in this shot.
Here is Carson. He is one of my most favorite little guys. He is "Mr. Sunshine." He always has a very happy, cherubic, and cheerful countenance. He radiates joy and excitement for life. Just look at that sweet face!
Sunday we drove to Gilbert to see Holly and family. I was at Becca's chorus concert Thursday night, waiting for it to begin, when Holly accidentally called my number. It was quite funny because she was actually talking to Morrie and her phone rang but said she was calling me! Anyway, we had a good laugh and she said we should get together. We had a great Sunday dinner, roast with all the trimmings and wonderful strawberry shortcake for dessert. Becca and Nick always enjoy getting together with their cousins, so we got no argument from them about driving down. It is fun to have some family near enough for occasional visits!

No comments: