Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pay It Forward...

From my niece, Kori's Blog...Here's how it goes:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It WILL be done this year.

4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?

5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

7 comments:

Kendall & Nichole said...

I would cherish any love you could send my way. Maybe even just you, yourself, saying hello in your famous donald duck voice! That sounds fabulous!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Sarah MomE25 said...

Karla, This is such a great idea. But, please come comment on my blog so I can make something for you too.

Unknown said...

Bring it-

Desert Rose blooming in Arizona, said...

I'm game!

Miriam said...

Hi Sister Mommy! I think pay it forward is amazing. have you seen the movie?

Kori said...

I'm glad you got a good response! It's been fun thinking of what to make. You're such a good cook you could make a mini-cook book of some of your favorite recipes (it would be flat and easy to mail, too!). You're an amazing seamstress, too, so you could make hot pads and matching oven mits. I bet you could make darling aprons, too. Maybe make a little book of your favorite inspirational thoughts and/or quotes. You are a wonderful pianist--record some of your favorite songs and make CD's for everyone. We've got all year, too, so even a little Halloween or Christmas decoration/ornament would be fun. I've heard you and Rod are really good with your finances and budgeting--compile some tips to share (food storage tips would be good, too!). You are such a talented woman, I know anything you make will be awesome. Be sure to post the things you do make on your blog so I can see!

Hope this helps!

Alice Faye said...

Heck, I missed it!!!