Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girl Stuff...

The other night I was talking nail polish with a girl friend. I told her that because I have used very cheap polish in the past, I had to let my toe nails heal because they were soft and flaky. She asked about pricing of nail polish. She asked me how long a bottle of polish lasted. After doing the math, (she is a bookkeeper) she pointed out that per use, it was not that expensive to get good polish that would not ruin my toe nails. About a week later, she gave me a present. Guess what it was? Right! Some really nice polish. It was so fun to have her think of me in this way. That night, I did a pedicure.
This is a GREAT color for me. Thanks, Cyndee!
You know I love you, girlfriend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE SHOES!

Alice Faye said...

I love pretty toes!

Anonymous said...

You know I love you more than my luggage!!

Cyndee