Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I Love Relief Society!

  We had a "Jelly Bean" Dinner for our April monthly meeting. It was so much fun! We took a Jelly Bean when we came in and the color of the jelly bean determined which table we would sit at for our dinner. We had wonderful salads and yummy desserts. We also had a very touching Easter Story that Sister Potter read to us. This was my last monthly meeting as  Relief Society President. I love these wonderful women with all my heart. It was such a privilege to serve them as their president. I hope they will all know that I love them and that they are incredible, and special daughters of God.
Diana and Gloria - both have amazing testimonies.
Karen, an amazing counselor, Kathleen, ever cheerful, and Vandy - so talented in her sewing and cooking.

My sweet Rachel. How I love her! She brings me so much joy.
Dear Carol - such a positive and upbeat woman. Always willing to do whatever she is asked to do. How I look up to her.

Bethany, Jamie and Tammie, some of the younger sisters in our ward. I don't know how they do all they do and care for their young children. They are amazing!
Beth, I don't know how you eat like you do and stay so slender! I'm jealous!

Standing in line for the food. I love how these sisters have bonded with one another and how much love there is in our ward. What truly fantastic women!
Faithful and true, we will ever stand!




1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ahhh... picture of me with a plate of food.... Okay, not so unusual:) I love you!