Friday, August 26, 2011

My beautiful girl...

I can't believe my beautiful little golden haired baby girl is turning 30 today! Yikes! Where did the time go? Words can never express the joy this beautiful woman has brought to my life. No one can make me laugh quite like Julie.

The most darling and chubby little toddler ever!


 
My little princess.
 People used to stop me in the store to look at her golden ringlets and say "she looks just like a little doll you would buy at Pennys."
Matching Easter dresses - quite a tradition.

What a darling first grader!
 Katie, the big sister, was always so proud of her little sister and wanted a sister more than anything!
Easter baskets were always so much fun!

Chillin' with her big sissie.

We all love Halloween!

Christmas pictures are so cute!

She'll kill me for this one.
My lovely girls...
Julie was also very happy when she got a little sister! She loved taking care of Becca when she was a baby. There is nothing a like a sister - big or little!


Julie was so excited to be an Auntie!


Julie was very excited to be a mother.

All babies are cute when they are asleep!

Julie's third birthday.

Julie and Ava

I love this picture of my beautiful daughter with my dear dad.
Jubilant, joyful
Unique, understanding
Lively, loving
Intelligent, incredible
Enthusiastic, extremely funny

Happy Birthday, Jewels! I love you more than my luggage!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post. What a beautiful dedication:) Wish you were here to have fun with us today!

heidi said...

what fun pictures.
julie is an amazing person... i loved seeing this post.

julie said...

Thanks Mom! Ava thought it was fun to see my first grad picture, but she did say my hair was weird :) Love you!

The Skinners said...

Love all of those! Julie is a beautiful and amazing person! You raised some great girls!