Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Handy, Dandy Man!

Rod is just so good to try and do upkeep around our house. He fixes leaks, changes light bulbs, keeps the dishwasher going, empties trash cans, feeds the dog, cleans up the dogs messes in the back yard, etc. etc. and today he is replacing all the rollers on our garage door. He works every Saturday from 8 to 12, and then comes home, goes shopping with me, we try to squeeze in a hike or a movie, and then he works on various projects. He has this really cool air compressor that has a bunch of power tools that attach to it. He keeps my tires on the car all aired up, too!
Best of all, he buys me flowers! Thanks, Rod. I love you!

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Flowers and a handyman -- what more could you ask for! I, too, am always VERY thankful for both of these very important elements to my marriage!

Allan and Diane said...

Isn't it great to know your "man" can fix anything that goes wrong. It quite amazes me what they naturally seem to know how to do. Love those guys!