Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Joy in my posterity

These two picked us up at the airport.
Becca got some jammies with monkey feet! We played "house" and made dinner.
What is this? I got to help Luka open his birthday present a few days early!
Big brother will help figure this thing out. I think Cooper will help Luka figure out lots of different things throughout their lives!
Just chillin.... love
Time was precious and each day too short as I was able to spend a long weekend in Utah. I enjoyed spending time with my daughters and grandchildren. I was also able to see my sisters and my dad. It was a special gift to have this time and I wasn't ready for it to end.

7 comments:

julie said...

It was so great to see you too! I really needed some mommy hugs and thanks for letting my cry with you, it was nice to just feel the way I feel with no questions or judgment. I love more than my luggage!

Kori said...

How nice for you...how nice for everyone!

Allan and Diane said...

You VERY lucky grandma. Looks like you had a fun few days with the girls and grandkids. You have such a darling family and it is so fun to see everyone growing, changing and taking on new roles so gracefully. Even you GRAMMY.

Unknown said...

The kids cried so hard after you left. They absolutely adore you. Thanks for being such a wonderful grammy.

Alice Faye said...

Isn't "grammy" time wonderful. Days with my family are the best, especially the grandbabies. I'm going to Korea to see our new grandson. You do have a beautiful family.

Chris Grover said...

nothing quite as sweet, huh? looks sooo fun!

Bethany said...

Yay, Happy Birthday to your newest grandbaby! Glad to see your family's all doing well.