Sunday, March 21, 2010

Coop Shoots Fast

I love his little hands. They still look almost like baby hands, yet he is handling this rifle like an expert. He actually went faster than this most of the time, I just wasn't fast enough with my camera to catch it! It is amazing to me how intelligent my grandchildren are, and how capable they are. How humbling to have these children show that they are teachable and and able to do things we think would be hard for them. Never underestimate the abilities of this noble generation!

3 comments:

Desert Rose blooming in Arizona, said...

What a fun time you have had with your sweet grandchildren. Memories to last a lifetime!

Unknown said...

SO cute!

Janessa Couch said...

What a fun Grandma! One of these days I will be brave and send my kids to their Grandma's house alone, they would have so much fun.