Thursday, March 18, 2010

They make me laugh!

 During breakfast this morning, Cooper and Savannah were talking with me, Em and Becca. (Yes, Eric and Em are here!) I was teasing the kids, because the first night here they woke me telling me there were bugs in their room. I went to see, but saw nothing. Cooper insisted there were "orange bugs" on the wall and hanging on Savannah's bed. Today he said it was a reflection off the "door nog." Ha ha, Coop! Poor Vannah had an ear ache last night at 3 AM. She was so brave and feels much better today. We have discovered an new favorite game: Kerplunk! They love playing games and I love playing with them. Right now, there is a rousing game of Trouble with aunt Becca going on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man- so sorry about Savannah. I know you took good care of her. Cooper does have some funny stuff come out of his mouth- remember "dog foot" instead of bare foot!