Thursday, November 04, 2010

Happy Birthday, Becca!

I love this girl!!
I can't believe she is now 17 years old. Becca has really matured in the last year. Maybe it's the driving. I don't know... Here are 17 things I love to do with Becca:
  1. Watch our favorite movies.
  2. Laugh about her antics with her friends.
  3. Attend church and then talk about what we felt or learned.
  4. Make Green Chili Stuffed Chicken Quesadillas!!
  5. Have a breakfast shake whenever we are in the mood!
  6. Go to the midnight premiers of Harry Potter and the Twilight movies.
  7. Krispy Kreme donuts.
  8. Play games with Katie and Julie.
  9. Look at her fantastic photos.
  10. Listen to her play the piano.
  11. Listen to her play the guitar.
  12. Listen to her sing with her amazing friends.
  13. Go for a walk at night.
  14. Read the Hunger Game books.
  15. Look at cute pictures of her nieces and nephews.
  16. Give her hugs every day!
  17. Drink our bed time Perro while reading.
Becca has added much joy to my life and I love being her mom. It is so great to have a daughter that is willing to do what is right. I want to thank her for a few things: Thanks for getting yourself up for seminary. Thanks for making good choices. Thanks for having good friends. Thanks for being trustworthy. Thanks for being kind. Thanks for your fantastic sense of humor. Thanks for being such a great auntie, sister, daughter and friend. I hope you have a fantastic birthday today, Becca!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her too! I love your list... Can't wait to come have some fun with you guys.

Bethany said...

Happy birthday, once again, Miss Rebecca!