Sunday, July 31, 2011

S'more Fun!

 So Julie brought stuff to make S'mores while at the cabin. She got these GIANT marshmallows. Her vision of this whole thing was to make the S'mores in the oven so we wouldn't have to get smoky by the fire. She assembled everything and we stuck them in the oven. I told her the marshmallows were too big. She said no, they were just right. I still cut some of them in THIRDS and the S'mores were still very messy! We laughed so hard. Good Times at the Cabin!





Rod tried to be neat with his...

Did I mention the S'mores were ultra messy??

Gooey, Chewy, Sticky - and delicious!

I think we will always remember these GIANT S'mores and how much fun we had making and eating them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those look so good! I love Becca's face in the last picture.