Monday, November 06, 2006

Officially a Teen!

What a cute teenager!
Becca's favorite pastime is to listen to music on her Ipod, play music on her guitar, and listen to music with I-tunes on the computer. November 4th, 1993, a true miracle came into my life. After being told 3 years previously that I could not have any more children, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl - Rebecca Diane Clark. I don't think there has ever been a family more excited about a new baby. Here older sisters did everything for her - I hardly ever got to hold her! This past Saturday Becca turned 13. I can't believe how time flies. Becca has a great sense of humor, she is very bright, and she is a good friend. I am so glad that she is part of our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is a part of our family too! I miss you guys- can't wait to see you at Christmas:)