Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is This Really Me???

You Are Ernie
Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times. You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun. How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!
The Sesame Street Personality Quiz

I saw this little quiz on someone else's blog and thought I would investigate. I answered the questions as honestly as I could, but REALLY . . . am I like Ernie? I do love him, though, and I do love to make people smile as I tend to be a pleaser and I want everyone around me to be happy and comfortable. I do make up songs, and I do sing with the radio. (Julie and I love to sing "Opera Style" when we are singing hymns in church, too!) And I am sitting here at my desk at work dressed up as the "Halloween Fairy" with green hair and a red eyeball head band on. I feel like a fool . . . but I love Halloween, so what can I say? Maybe I really am an Ernie personality. It could be worse. . . I could be Big Bird. I truly find him annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better take a picture of yourself and send it to your grand kids! You are so awesome and you do make everyone smile.