Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Wonderful Week!

One must wear "green" glasses if one is to eat "green" food!
I think my favorite part of the visit was the bedtime stories.
Ava rules on the zoo Carousel.
Princess Savanna - she really knows how to smile for the camera.
Digging for worms at the zoo.
Aren't those happy faces?
Daniel Boone and Annie Oakley!
Oh, yeah! The grandkids came to visit (so did their moms). It was a fantastic Spring Break. Every day we did something fun - like a green dinner for St. Patty's day, and go to Peacock Park for play and a picnic, complete with sidewalk chalk. We had our traditional visit to the zoo. We had a very special visit with Rondaleen where the kids could play in the orange trees and pick the oranges. I got some coloring books and crayons which the kids enjoyed and they got Nick and Becca to color with them. We went to Cabella's where Rod and I got each one of them a coon skin cap and a pop gun. They really loved the guns and the noise wasn't too bad, actually. My favorite thing was reading stories every night and cuddling those cute little bodies! It was also really great to see Katie and Julie. I really miss being close to my girls. It was fun to sit and talk and laugh every night after the kids were in bed. I swear, I never laugh harder than when Katie and Julie get on a roll. Thanks for taking the time to come and visit. It means so much! I love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does it always have to go by so fast! Thanks for all the fun- we had a blast.

Allan and Diane said...

oh what fun you must have had--you all look sooooo happy. Those little grandkids are so darn cute. Good job grandma!