Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

I can't believe my little guy is three years old (4-24-07)!He was born with the most amazing hair - adult hair. I got to give him is first haircut! He loved his 1st birthday cake - an elephant cake that I got to make for him. He loves to dig in the dirt and experience whatever the out of doors has to offer him. I remember when Katie called me to tell me he was eating bugs one day. I was there when he was born, and it was one of the most precious moments of my life! He came out screaming, and kept right on going. At least the crying has subsided now and he is full of fun and life. I have always felt such a special bond with Cooper. He will always be my little "Buzzy Boy!" I love his sweet nature, his extreme intelligence, his desire to be good, his beautiful eyes, his joyful smile, and his endless energy. What a precious gift from God this little boy is to our family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen

Allan and Diane said...

oh grandma, what a darling boy he is. Do you love those little boys or what.? I never thought I would get so hung up on the boys but I haven't had much choice in my short stint at grandmothering!! Do we know what the new one will be????