Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Blog Meme

Rachell tagged me on the 17th and I filled out all this stuff, but did not have time to edit and post, so here it is a few days late!
First, the rules: Each blogger answers the questions about themselves (5 answers each question). Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know! :)
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998:
  1. Helping to run the NRCHA horse shows
  2. Playing "Hotel" every morning to get Becca to eat her breakfast
  3. Playing "Penny and Medusa" to get Becca to get her hair fixed every morning
  4. Trying to figure out how to get Becca to sleep in her own room
  5. Enjoying having Julie and her friends home for lunch every Friday

Five things on my "to do" list:

  1. Work on Graduation stuff for Sunnyslope
  2. Mail Cooper's birthday box so it gets there in time for his b-day next week
  3. Take Nick to get his Driver's license
  4. Help Becca with more 8th grade homework
  5. Make 3 visits to sisters in my ward that have a special need

Snacks I enjoy:

  1. Chips and salsa
  2. Grape tomatoes (now that I am on Weight Watchers)
  3. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches
  4. Baby carrots (I love crunch stuff)
  5. Mint chocolate (especially Andes - these are NOT on Weight Watchers recommended list)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. Give a HUGE chunk to each of our siblings
  2. Pay off our debt (house and car)
  3. Give a HUGE chunk to each of our children to insure a secure future for them
  4. Pay for Julie's college
  5. Pay for Rachell's college

Five of my bad habits:

  1. Eating too much
  2. Procrastinating things I don't really WANT to do, but HAVE to do
  3. Too quick to answer without know all the facts
  4. Reading when I should be doing other things :o)
  5. Sometimes I think I laugh too much (is that possible?)

Five places I have lived:

  1. Rose Park, UT
  2. Smithfield, UT
  3. Fayetteville, ARK
  4. Corcoran, CA
  5. Johnson City, TN

Five jobs I've had:

  1. Grocery checker at Winegar's
  2. Motel Maid at Rawlins, WY Holiday Inn
  3. Babysitter
  4. Piano Teacher
  5. And my favorite: being the MOM!

What I'd like to be doing in 25 years: (I will be 77) (Holy Cow!)

  1. Playing with great grandkids
  2. Walking without any kind of aid - like walkers and canes
  3. going to the bathroom by myself
  4. Hopefully NOT being a greeter at WalMart
  5. Living closer to kids, grandkids, and great grandkids, so I can play with them

Now I must tag 5 people:

Kim, Sarah, Becca, Karli, and my friend Patty A (in CA!)

5 comments:

julie said...

I forgot about those Friday lunches. It was fun and thanks for doing it for me!

Unknown said...

77! Maybe your hair will be dyed blue HEE HEE HEE

Fsnorkin said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I have mine done - it is on frostymunchers. I miss you too - talk to you soon! ~Kim

Patty said...

That was really fun to read. I will be a little slow in responding but i will. Tomorrow is YW's and Wed. we leave for Utah.
As soon as I get a chance I will get on it.
What a fun thing to do. I have really enjoyed reading what everyone else has written.

Chris Grover said...

so fun to learn new things about you! and to remember a lot of those things from 10 years ago! i think that was around the time i was working with you in the office! wow, how time flies!