Thursday, April 03, 2008

Missin' the guys!

It has been a month since Katie and the kids were here, add another week and it's been 5 weeks since Julie and Ava were here. I miss them all so much! I can't wait for summer to come so I can see them all again.
I could just get lost in Ava's big brown eyes. And no one hugs like Julie does. I could sure use one of those hugs right now! Becca is gone to Utah, Rod is sick in bed, Nick doesn't feel good either. Guess I am just plain lonely tonight!
I just know this little guy has changed so much in the last month! Sure wish I could give him a hug and a kiss on those sweet cheeks!

What radiant smiles!

We had such a fun time at the spring training game.

4 comments:

julie said...

funny you should mention needing a hug from me because the last few days I have been considering just dropping everything and driving all the way to phoenix just for a hug from you! Nobody hugs me like you do, and i miss you too!

Unknown said...

We ALWAYS miss you too. We need you here....

Allan and Diane said...

WHAT FUN TIMES YOU MUST HAVE HAD WITH YOUR GIRLS, AND GRANDKIDDIES. AREN'T THOSE TIMES SO PRECIOUS THAT THEY GET US THROUGH UNTIL THE NEXT???

Patty said...

What beautiful children and grandchildren. Every minute with them is so precious.
Summer is on it's way, Yippee!!!