Monday, February 16, 2009

Wrestlemania!

So Becca and Julie totally cracked me up with their wresting. Believe me, it was noisy and fast! Becca is trying a kick move on Julie. Julie shows Becca how to really kick! Luka is like "are you guys for real?" Better watch out, Becca - Julie is fast. I loved the way their hair is flying around in this shot!
The "choke" hold.
The full on "smash-your-opponent-with-your-body" hold?
Becca decides to do a body slam. I don't think I have every seen Julie move so fast! Oh, how I love laughing with my girls. Katie was the announcer and they had such corny names. Something with the street where we lived when they were born and their first pet's name. Julie was Wigdal Pillow, and Becca was Dairy Bear. I told them I could beat them all with the wrestle. All I would have to do is sit on them! We laughed so much and had the best time together.
We did get to play may favorite game, too: "Ticket to Ride." I did not win this round :o(
So... watch out for next time. I am plotting my strategies, girls!

1 comment:

Patty said...

IT sounds like you had a wonderful time. There is nothing like a family get together especially when you don't get the chance to see each other often.
I drove past your house yesterday and it is up for sale. It has been well taken care of.
What great memories you will all have.