Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sweet 16

These are some of my favorite memories with Becca in the last year. She is so much fun. I can't believe that she is now
SWEET 16!
It's always good when she can hang out with her sisters...
Trying on hats at Disneyland...
Space Mountain
First time behind the wheel...
Plus I love how shiny her hair is.
She has incredibly beautiful, shiny, healthy hair!
The big Christmas tree at Disneyland
She fell asleep on the drive to CA. (she'll kill me for this one)
First day of school as a Sophomore
Walking on stilts at a ward picnic.
Sitting on Mermie's soft lap.
I hope that you have another awesome year, Becca. I love how you enjoy school and friends so much. You always make the best of everything! I love you!!

5 comments:

heidi said...

happy sweet 16 indeed!
a little bit scary- driving, dating, all grown up!

Becca's Bologna said...

thanks mom. i love you too.

Unknown said...

Love all of those pictures- especially the space mountain one. We are lucky to have our Becca! You do make wonderful girls if I do say so myself HA

Bob and Becky said...

Happy 16th Becca from Leon, Mexico.
We hope you have a great year. 16 is full of so many surprises..........
Love ya.
Karla....I can still remember the day you told us you were pregnant. What a special blessing new additions bring to our lives...and now for you new grandbabies. Felicidades.

Allan and Diane said...

It's so hard for me to believe that Becca is 16!!! I guess it is the kindergarten teach in me that won't let her grow up. What a beautiful young woman he has become and I can see her personality bursting out in your pictures. I love how close your girls are.