Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trying to get into trouble...

There is this darling 4th grade boy at my school that is always in trouble. He just can't sit still in class and his teacher is always sending him to ISD (in school detention). He hates it in there and would rather get suspended. Every time I see him in the office, I give him the evil eye and ask why he is in the office, and that I have told him I don't want to see him in the office.
Today, he was in there and opened up his binder. He does an exaggerated gasp, puts his hands on his cheeks and says, Miss T-----, I don't know how this happened, but I brought a knife to school!"
And then he holds up this:
Yes, a butter knife.
He gets sent to the principal's office. He asks the principal "are you going to suspend me now?" The principal laughs, and says, "Not for a butter knife. Go back to ISD."
Too bad - so sad! I laughed my head off when my boss told me this story!

2 comments:

Bob and Becky said...

Karla, you have way too much fun.
But that is the way I remember our times together....always something to laugh about. Con Amor

Janessa Couch said...

Ha, good try!