Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Special Gift

I received a very special gift for Christmas from Katie. It is a book about me that she entitled "The Steele Magnolia." She must have worked on it for months! It has letters from family and friends that contain memories they share with me. There are also photos. The book has beautiful color pages on very high quality paper and has a hard bound cover. The layouts are so professional, and you can tell that every page was well thought out. It is a priceless gift - one that I will always treasure. I was so touched as I read the letters and memories from these people who are such an integral part of my life. I just sat there and wept. It was a couple of hours before I could even call Katie and tell her thank you without blubbering all over the phone. Thank you, Katie, for such a special gift. I will always treasure it! And thanks to all of you that took the time from your busy lives to write such beautiful letters and memories. Words cannot express my gratitude for the exceptional people that have touched my life. Truly my cup runneth over!

No comments: