Monday, June 18, 2007

Buzzy and Vannah!

At long last the much anticipated visit to my grand kids is here! I flew out from Phoenix on Saturday morning and arrived in North Salt Lake Saturday afternoon. Instantly I had two little sidekicks that truly have not left my side for one minute! Savannah even waits outside the bathroom door for me. As we unpacked my suitcase, the little presents were an instant hit. I brought them these really stupid glow in the dark glasses. They loved the glasses and played happily with them. They were still glowing in the dark when I went to bed. Cooper has a favorite pair of pajamas that are way too small for him. He just can bear to part with them. He has them on here, accenting the whole mood of the ensemble with a pair of his dad's boots. Sleeves too short, belly hanging out, and one happy boy. What a character! Today the kids jumped on the trampoline. Cooper just loves to show off his skills! Savannah was worried about the water on the edges and had to wipe it up with a towel. Princess Savannah - always ready with a beautiful smile for the camera. My Buzzy Boy! We have had such a great time so far. The past few weeks, Ryan has been reading "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" to Savannah before bed. She loved the story so much that he taped the movie with the cable recorder and we watched the movie with the kids. Savannah and Cooper were totally enchanted by the beautiful story. In fact, they are watching a second time. I have never seen Cooper sit so still and be so involved in a movie. Savannah knew exactly what was going to happen next as she remembered the story. It was really fun!

No comments: