Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wheeler Farm

Today we went to a place which I have never seen - Wheeler Historical Farm. It is on about 60th South in Salt Lake. Katie's playgroup friends took their kids and went to the farm. There are old buildings, crops, animals and a wagon ride. The kids had a great time running around and looking at everything. We took Ava with us as Julie had to work today.
Ava gives a wave on the wagon ride. We were towed by a big tractor and had a fun ride through the farm along the river bank, and through the beautiful green trees. The air smelled so good!Farmer Cooper tries his hand and milking the cow.Milkmaid Savannah gets a little squirt of milk in the bucket!
We had a terrific time, and I still think I have the cutest grand kids in the country, hands down!

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

I bet you are having a BLAST with those cute kids! I hear that we will be seeing you guys on Friday -- looking forward to it! Hope the rest of your stay is jam packed with FUN!

Allan and Diane said...

what a fun place to take the grandkids--I'll have to give that one a try! and yes, your grandkids are so darling!