Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Buzzy Boy is turning 5!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Cooper. He is turning 5 on Friday and I just can't believe it! He will start kindergarten soon!
This is when Cooper got blessed.
I love this picture of Cooper with his Grandma Sue.
She is such a wonderful grandma!
I love his Flintstones feet, and his sweet hands. He was the cutest, chubbiest baby!
Cooper is checking out his first birthday cake, which I had the honor of making. I used to make these elephant cakes for my own children...
He looks like he is tired from his party!
Cooper is checking out Julie's "Billy Bob" teeth at Halloween time.
Look at his beautiful eyelashes.
This is one of my all time favorite photos of Coop.
I think he is 3 years old in this picture.
If you look closely, you can see that the ball says
"Life is Good."
Time for a cookie after playing so hard in the water at Cherry Hill.
Katie always takes the best picnics there!
Peeking out from the fort at Wheeler Farm.
I was lucky enough to be there when Cooper learned how to ride a bike last summer. He just climbed on and took off. (Actually Mom and Dad had run behind him a little the night before.) In November, I got to go to Utah for a visit. I enjoyed seeing the grandkids so much. Cooper is always willing to give me a big smile!
Showing off the skateboard.
I got to go for another visit in February! Yes, I am spoiled. This is Coop modeling the spare body parts I brought for him to play with. He thought this stuff was pretty cool.
Coop and Savannah doing cartwheels and round-offs.
Three of my grandkids. Aren't they beautiful!
Cooper, I hope you have a really happy 5th birthday. I wish I could celebrate with you!
I love you and miss you, Buzzy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute- I LOVE all these pictures. The ones from his blessing are so cute- that CRAZY hair. I think I had you give him is first trim right around then.

Bethany said...

You're such a good grammy. What a cute grandson you have! I love the cake you made him. Is there a thing you cannot do??

Alice Faye said...

Grandkids are truly the best!!!