Saturday, April 11, 2009

Go Coyotes!

We got to go to a Coyotes hockey game tonight at the Jobing.com arena. Brother Sharp was kind enough to give us some tickets. We had a blast!
I always love seeing fountains anywhere, but these are some of my favorites.
Here is the big blow up hockey guy with Rod standing in front.
Inside the arena - the colored lights and the big board in the middle keep things so lively! This was a really fun game. We played the Mighty Ducks from Anaheim. We ended up with a tied score so had to have a play off. After the 5 minute overtime period, it was still tied so they had a shoot off. 3 players from each side got to take a shot. We were STILL tied, so they had to do it AGAIN. The Coyotes finally won in the last shoot off session. What a game. Thanks for the tickets, Jarret! We will remember this Saturday for a long time!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Rod looks like the puck...

Alice Faye said...

I haven't read blogs for a couple of weeks so I was glad to get caught up with yours. I love your sunset pictures. Sunsets and sunrises are my favorites. Where we live we can't see very much so I appreciate the beauty that others chapture.