Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pay it Forward Surprise!!!

In March, I did a post called Pay it Forward. Five people were supposed to respond and then I get to make them something of my choice within the next year. I have only done one so far - a pioneer bonnet for Miriam. I have a niece that signed up and then asked me to sign up on hers so the she could make me something in return. When I got home today, I had a package. This is what was inside:

These are beautiful and they are my favorite kind of dish cloths. Thank you Sarah!

You made my day!

3 comments:

Sarah MomE25 said...

Your Welcome Aunt Karla. I thought I had better finish now before my pay it forwards turned into Christmas gifts. Im so glad You like them!

Unknown said...

so great- How fun to get a good surprise in the mail:)

Patty said...

What a wonderful thing to do.