Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Concert Time

Just let me say first of all, that I hate the term "Holiday Concert." It used to be "Christmas Concert." It is totally Christmas music, and they even sing the word Christmas in almost every song. They had Christmas lights and a Christmas tree in the lobby. Thank you - now I will get off my soap box and continue.

Last night was Becca's chorus concert. It was great! They sang some really beautiful Christmas pieces. This clip is part of her favorite number. She is on the second row just to the left of the pianist - remember she traded places with the "spitter" on the front row. It was hard to get her because of the angle we were sitting, head bobbing, etc. But you can how cute she is if you watch closely! I love Christmas music. It is one of my favorite parts of Christmas! Thanks for a great evening, Becca. (p.s. I know you hate your red dress, but the choir looks nice in their formal wear ;o)

5 comments:

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

The silky sounds of Christmas music.

I dream of singing a solo of O Holy Night worthy of an audience other than the shower door - and then reality strikes and the door will do...!

Amazing sounds - love it!

Miriam said...

yay becca you sound good! :)

ps. sister mommy, you should check out my blog. i actually posted something on it! (:

miriamsaysmoo.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

What a musical child...

Liz G. said...

Hey Karla! I found your blog - it was at the bottom of your email to me. So fun to see everything you've been up to. you have beautiful children and grandchildren!

Janessa Couch said...

That is a cool song. Our girls did not even have a holiday concert, they had a concert on manners. What is that? Hope that you are enjoying the Christmas Season.