Friday, March 04, 2011

Jeo Hair

Back Row: Yani, Ivonne, Natalie, Monica, Odilia
Front Row: Sherry, Peggy
Friday was Crazy Hair day at the Primary School. (We share a campus with Cordova Primary School, so all of us "Office Ladies" are together, even though we work for different schools.) Monica started it all by doing the "bump" in her hair. We have a Jr. High student (well several, actually) that does her hair like this all the time. It is the current trendy look. When she saw Monica, she got all excited and told her that her hair was "super FRESH!" We all laughed so hard. Next thing I knew, Monica had set up shop in the ladies' room and everyone was sporting the "bump." It was hilarious. I called it "Jeo Hair" after the student's name, Jeovana. They all told her they were trying to look cool like her. You should have seen the parent reactions, and the student reactions! We all giggled all day long! I do love the girls I work with. They are terrific!
(No, I did not get the "bump" - just not possible with my curly hair! Oh, well...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny- I wish you had a bump HA HA HA

Bethany said...

Hah hah-- I love it! We will have to experiment with the "bump" hair with your sometime... :)