Thursday, March 03, 2011

Relief Society Birthday

Tonight we celebrated the birthday of the Relief Society.
Mandy and Mary are filling boxes with popcorn so we can snack while we play the games.
We had a carnival atmosphere, with popcorn and games. Darci Gutman made this beautiful birthday cake:
She made a box of popcorn on the top. It looked so real! She made the popcorn out of marshmallows and painted them with food coloring. (Sarah, have you ever done this? Maybe you can use this idea for one of your fantastic creations!)
We played some fun games, and of course, my team won! Ha, ha, Cyndee! (My dear friend that is as competitive as I am.)
A very fun night, and it is always so uplifting to be with these amazing ladies.
We miss those of you who did not come! You missed a great time!
I love you all!

4 comments:

Sarah MomE25 said...

I haven't. Maybe someday I will try it. I love it! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

LOVE the cake. So awesome. Your ladies are so lucky to have you mom. I know how much you love to play games. Glad you won- ha ha.

Desert Rose blooming in Arizona, said...

How fun! I miss all of your beautiful faces!!!! We just got called to be in the San Tan Branch that is part of our stake. It is a branch on the Gila River Indian Reservation. Got called last Sunday and start this Sunday. I will be released from my stake calling and am sure I will get another one soon in San Tan. Life is always changing!

Bethany said...

It was fun. I'm okay that we didn't win. :) I love you, Karla!