Friday, March 11, 2011

The Zoo with the Gunns

The first weekend of March, we went to the Phoneix Zoo and met some dear friends there. We had such a great time and I do love this family!
This is a daddy that really dotes on his little girl.
Just look right over there, Stan. See it?
I love this picture of Jack.
He was so quiet and thoughtful sitting there in the peace and quiet by the pond.
Afton was hilarious with the goats. Don'tcha just love the princess dress with the boots? She is such a girly girl! And she says I am her best friend!
Be gentle, and brush in the direction the hair grows. Each goat had its name in the collar.
Be sure to wash really good! Those goats are dirty and smelly!
What adorable kids!
Stan and Jack are all over the web.
I love this handsome little face!

Happy kids!
I'm holding up the world - ha!
Thanks for a great day, guys! Thanks for sharing your family with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH- they are so cute! You are so great mom:)

Bethany said...

How fun! I'm going there tomorrow w/JaNae and Tammy:) Hopefully my boys are as well-behaved....