Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Breakfast Anyone?

I got to go to Utah last weekend and see my kids and grandkids. It was such a perfect weekend. I will just start from the beginning and then go on with the whole weekend. There was so much to remember! I took over 150 pictures. Don'tcha just love digital photos? Becca and I flew in to SLC on Friday night. We were supposed to arrive around 8:20, but our flight was delayed enough that we did not arrive until after 11:00. Nice way to start out a vacation, huh? I stayed with Julie and Ava on Friday night. I woke up to the sounds and smells of breakfast being prepared by Julie. She said she wanted us all to get together, so she though breakfast was a good way to do it. She made orange rolls, chocolate chip muffins, scrambled eggs, hash browns and sausage. What a feast. Here are some photos. I think you will see that we are not all really bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning...

Julie is a great little breakfast maker!

Now here are some happy faces!

2 comments:

Becca's Bologna said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Those are some great pictures of Katie, Ryan, and Julie.
That was a really fun weekend!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.